Backsberg Estate Cellars, the home of Cape wineland hospitality, is inviting wine-lovers to join its own Wine Club for special offers and exclusive member-only events. What’s more, people signing up to the Backsberg Wine Club before 1 June can stand a chance to win a hamper of Backsberg wine and brandy to the value of R2 500 specially selected by our Cellarmaster.
As a wine club member you will be the first to be alerted to Backsberg’s wine specials including opportunities to purchase rare vintage wines. Members will receive exclusive invitations to special tastings, harvest functions and other activities aimed at involving members in the world of wine and Backsberg’s 100 year-old legacy at our pristine wine farm in Simondium between Paarl and Franschhoek.
Other features include:
- No joining fee and an automatic 10% discount on all wine purchases
- Four shipments of 6-12 bottles of wine specially selected by our cellarmaster
- Complimentary wine tastings at Backsberg Estate Cellars
- Regular news and industry insights updates from the Back family
- Access to wines that are only available to members of the Backsberg Wine Club
As an added touch, after their first year of membership people in the club will have a tree planted in their name on Backsberg Estate Cellars, which has become famous for being South Africa’s first carbon neutral wine farm.
So, what’s there not to like. Get clubbing…..