Flourless Chocolate Brownie
|DARK BROWN SUGAR||480G|
|1. Melt the dark chocolate and butter over a double boiler|
|2. Whip the eggs and sugar until double.|
|3. Take hot chocolate and fold into the egg.|
|4. Roughly chop the nuts and white chocolate and fold into the chocolate mixture very lightly so as to not|
|knock out all the air|
|5. Spray n’ cook your dariol moulds and fill the moulds only half way as the mixture rises.|
|6. Bake for 150 degrees for 15 minutes and then take out of oven and let it stand for 5 minutes then take out of moulds|
White Chocolate Mousse
|GELATINE LEAVES||4 EACH|
1. Melt the white chocolate over a double boiler, once chocolate is melted allow to cool to room temperature.
2. Whisk cream into stiff peaks and fold in the cooled chocolate.
3. Soften the gelatine leaves with ice water and melt in a pot with 2 teaspoons of water and fold into the chocolate mixture. You can either mould the mousse into any shape you like or keep in a round dish to serve.
- Mix the butter and sugar together.
- Add the egg.
- Add the flour and form into dough and allow to cool in the fridge before putting it into the moulds.
- Roll out pastry and place in tart cases and place back into the fridge and this prevents shrinkage.
- Chop up the chocolate and heat up the milk and cream in a pot until it simmers.
- Pour the milk and cream mixture over the chocolate until chocolate is all melted. Then mix in the eggs.
Pour the mixture into the tart cases and bake for 25 min